Reviewed and updated 16 June 2021
Holidays departing in 2021
We understand you may have questions about your upcoming holiday with us, particularly if it is due to depart prior to 24 July. We are contacting all our guests who are due to travel before the 24 July in departure date order therefore if you haven't heard from us already please rest assured we will be in contact with you in the next couple of weeks and there is nothing you will need to do in the meantime.
For holidays departing after 25 July, there are currently no changes planned for your trip. In the meantime please read our latest information on how we will ensure that you have a safe and happy holiday, guaranteed.
Health and Medication Advice
- Please ensure that all medication is packed with your hand luggage and take adequate supplies for the length of your trip. You must check with your airline first to ensure you are compliant with current airport security regulations with regards to medication.
- Whilst the travelling schedule on our holidays shall impose no problems for people of any age in normal physical health, we should like to point out that we visit many historical sites and often enjoy walking tours of various places of interest. Some holidays, therefore, may not be suitable for clients of greatly impaired mobility. If you have greatly impaired mobility then please contact us for further advice or click here to read more.
- We would request that you bring the name, address and telephone number of your doctor with you, as this is usually required by insurance companies if you become ill.
- If you have a physical disability or are undergoing medical treatment that may affect your ability to do the tour, and which you have not already informed us about, you must let us know in writing now. We will be able to advise you if the ship is equipped to meet your needs. If you do not inform us, the ship’s Captain may refuse passage or your travel insurance may become invalid.
- No immunizations are required to travel to European destinations. Please see the latest Covid advice here.
- You may wish to take a basic first aid kit with you.
- Take high-factor sunscreen, a hat and insect repellent if you are travelling in the summer.
- It is also advisable to take copies of any regular prescriptions you may take.
- If you have any concerns about your health while on the cruise please see your tour manager. They will be able to advise you about pharmacies, drug stores and the availability of doctors.
- There will be occasions when the tour manager isn’t immediately available and in this case the ship crew should be able to help. In an emergency you could always phone our emergency number as issued on your itinerary.